Food Heals a lot of ills
I’m feeling a little guilty. I usually eat healthily.
But, I just had a HUGE helping of stuffed chicken tortillas with corn cakes – hold the sour cream.
Let me explain – at Podcast Movement, I met Allison Melody, one of the hosts of the Food Heals Podcast.
What struck me right away is Allison is very outgoing, has a wonderful energy, and wears great shoes.
The other host on the show is Suzy Hardy. Suzy and Allison describe their show as like “Sex and the City for food.” I think that’s a great description.
“The Food Heals Podcast brings together experts in the field of nutrition, health and healing to teach you the best-kept natural secrets to being a hotter, healthier, happier YOU!”
On a recent episode of the show, they cover a lot of ground:
- Discover the secrets to using water to heal
- A fitness regimen that burns hundreds of calories in ten minutes
- Which oil is a more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C
- How to eat to live longer
- Six tips to supercharge your immune system, wake up your healing potential and take yourself to the next level of health.
- They also promote Podcast Movement – thanks so much!
Allison and Suzy have a great chemistry on the show. It’s really entertaining and informative. That makes it a great way to get some good information and motivation for healthier living.
Be warned: the content can get a little racy.
Check it out – the Food Heals Podcast.
Did you eat healthy today?
Send me an email – [email protected]